TUTTI FRUTTI TOURBILLON PAVE by Hublot
“Happy Tourbillons” exclusively for Ladies.
Where does such power of seduction come from? Often considered as the reigning complication in the world of Haute Horlogerie, the tourbillon is fascinating, captivating and enchanting. Just to see this tiny human heart beating wildly – the most intensely emotional symbol of watchmaking technological creativity. A technical feat which has long been a closely-guarded secret, usually seen in men’s watches, and nowadays still mainly aimed at wealthy, demanding and experienced connoisseurs and collectors, Hublot has made the tourbillon colourful, light, fun, happy… and feminine!
This is the first time that Hublot has offered a tourbillon watch for ladies. This piece, created in-house, is fitted with a movement comprising 153 components and a flying tourbillon visible on the dial side, all entirely produced in the workshops at the Hublot Manufacture.
Doubtless connoisseurs will jump at the chance to own one. Elegant, set with diamonds and stones in fashionable, on-trend colours such as spring green, orange, pink, electric blue, dark chocolate brown, camel and even two snow-white versions, one of which is entirely pave-set – dazzling with a thousand lights – with no fewer than 621 diamonds and a total of 3.82 carats, this collection is the perfect fusion of watchmaking expertise and ultra-feminine style.
References: 18-piece limited edition for each colour
– 345.PE.9010.LR.1704 (Gold White Tourbillon Full Pavé-set with 621 diamond and a total of 3.82 carats)
– 345.PE.2010.LR.1704 (White Pavé-set with 362 diamonds and a total of 2.44 carats)
– 345.PL.5190.LR.0901 (Dark Blue Pavé-set with bezel set with 48 baguette blue sapphires)
– 345.PC.5490.LR.0916 (Brown Pavé-set with bezel set with 48 baguette smoky quartzes)
– 345.PA.5390.LR.0918 (Camel Pavé-set with bezel set with 48 baguette andalusites)
– 345.PG.2010.LR.0922 (Apple Pavé-set with bezel set with 48 baguette tsavorites)
– 345.PO.2010.LR.0906 (Orange Pavé-set with bezel set with 48 baguette orange sapphires)
– 345.PP.2010.LR.0933 (Pink Pavé-set with bezel set with 48 baguette pink sapphires)
Case – Big Bang – Diameter 41 mm – 18K red gold set with 198 diamonds totalling 0.96 ct
Bezel – 18K red gold with 6 titanium H-shaped screws, countersunk, polished and locked
Crystal – Sapphire with interior/exterior anti-reflective coating
Bezel Lug – Matching colour composite resin
Lateral inserts – Matching colour composite resin
Crown – 18K red gold with matching colour rubber insert
Case-back – Polished 18K red gold, and sapphire crystal with interior anti-reflective coating
Water resistance – 3 ATM, i.e. approx 30 metres
Dial – Coloured matt (dark blue, brown, camel) or white (for green, pink, orange and white versions) set with 50 diamond totalling 0.26 ct
Satin-finished gold-plated indexes
Hands – Polished, gold-plated
Movement -HUB6004 hand-wound skeleton tourbillon movement
Tourbillon type – Flying Tourbillon inside a cage, without ball bearings
Raised 2.80 mm above the main plate base
Cage diameter – 13.00 mm
No. of components – 153 (Jewels: 19)
Power reserve – Approximately 120 hours
Strap – White, blue, brown, camel, green, pink, or orange Alligator leather stitched on tone-on-tone rubber
Clasp – 18K red gold deployant buckle